Loading... please wait.
Build and Price A Nissan At Al West Nissan
Even with the current vehicle shortage, it has never been easier to custom-build new Nissans. For most Rolla drivers, the process of walking into a dealership and being told that the specific model or highlight or colorway you are looking for is not available can be incredibly frustrating. Luckily for you, we have the resources to build and price a Nissan to help you customize the exact model you want from the ground up. If you have never used the configurator to factory order a Nissan, we will help you through the process.
How to Custom Build a New Nissan
Pre-order your vehicle by following these easy steps:
- Once you have a specific model in mind for purchase, select it from the Nissan vehicles.
- After you select the vehicle, you can learn more about the specific trim. You should carefully browse the configuration options and make sure you do your due diligence and research.
- You then can check if you would like to go with the AWD or the FWD trim, ultimately depending on which trim and model you end up going for.
- Select the color and select the interior colors/materials as well as the exterior paint options.
- You then will be able to enter your name, phone number, and any notes you would like the builders to consider. Submit this information, and then you’ll get a preview of your final vehicle. Once you decide if you would like to move forward with this vehicle, be sure to finalize your order today.
Factory Order Your Nissan Today
Ready to pre-order your vehicle in the Saint James or %%target_city_3% area? Contact us if you have any questions or concerns about your factory-ordered Nissan. We hope to get you behind the wheel of your favorite vehicle today, so check out the model research hub to get the process started.