Hand Car Wash vs. Touchless Car Wash
If you’ve been on the road in Waynesville for a while without a wash, it might be time to give it a wash. A hand car wash and a touchless car wash are your two best bets, but which is right for your vehicle? There are pros and cons when it comes to both, so let Al West Nissan break it all down for you.
We’ll give you the perks of the hands free car wash and what you can expect when someone wipes it down for you. And if it’s time for service, you can count on the team at Al West Nissan to help you out with that too.
Hand Wash Car Wash Facts
Hand Wash Advantages
- A More Thorough Clean – A hand wash means a deeper clean for your car because you can scrub down the small crevices that you might miss with a hands free car wash.
- Affordable – If you wash your car at home rather than having someone else wash it, you’ll save money.
Hand Wash Disadvantages
- You’ll Pay a Bit More at Specialty Facilities – You probably expect that you’ll pay a bit more if you wash your car at a dealership or specialty facility as opposed to doing it yourself. However, if you don’t have the time or space to wash your car yourself, it’s probably a good idea.
- Car Paint Could Be Damaged – This isn’t a guarantee, but it might happen if you frequently wash your vehicle by hand.
Touchless Car Wash Facts
Hands Free Car Wash Advantages
- Convenience – Automated car washes are meant to do things quickly and efficiently, meaning your car can be clean in 10 minutes or less.
- Easier on Your Paint – Touchless car washes go easy on your car’s paint job, meaning you won’t run as big a risk of paint scratching and damage
- Cheaper Costs – Since no manual labor takes place to wash your car this way, the costs are relatively low.
Hands Free Car Wash Disadvantages
- End Result Might Be Unsatisfactory – Since an automatic car wash is meant to be easy on your Salem paint job, they might not be the best at removing stuck-on debris.
- Water Spots – Air dryers are usually found at the end of an automatic car wash to take out any stray water droplets, but they’re not the most effective. This means you might have water spots when you’re done.
Get Your Car Washed at Al West Nissan
Looking for a great place to get your car washed in Rolla? We’ve got you covered! We’d love to give your car the treatment it deserves.
If you’re looking to schedule service with us, we can help out with that too. You can contact us with your questions.
More from Al West Nissan
The end of summer is almost here, which means kids all over town are going back to school soon! I don’t know about you, but nothing breaks the bank every year more than buying school supplies. That’s why I’ve put together my top four tips for saving money on school supplies, and to make things…
If you’re in the market for a new pickup in the Waynesville area, then you may want to look into the Nissan Titan XD. Built with a powerful 5.6L engine, the 2022 Nissan Titan XDtowing capacity can reach a highly impressive 11,060 pounds. As for the Nissan Titan XDpayload capabilities, the crew cab model is…
If you are are wondering what the Nissan Titan and the Titan XD offers in terms of towing and payload abilities, then you will want to keep reading this article. Both the Nissan Titan and the Nissan Titan XD are built with powerful 5.6L engines, so the 2022 Nissan Titan towing capacity reaches 9,320 pounds* while…